MovetheFood is a community-wide initiative that works toward a day when everyone in Greater Des Moines has enough to eat.
What is MovetheFood?
- MovetheFood is for people who need food and people who provide food.
- MovetheFood is about giving, volunteering and learning.
- MovetheFood is businesses, schools, congregations, youth groups, civic agencies and more.
- MovetheFood is addressing the entire food system to serve the nutrition and health needs of all Polk County residents.
- MovetheFood is committed to working with and for entire community, regardless of religion, race, creed or affiliation.
MovetheFood. . .Gets food to people who need it.
You. . .Can help!
Follow us on Twitter @MovetheFoodDSM
Thank you for your interest in MovetheFood. Together, we are creating a healthy and strong community.
MovetheFood is a DMARC-led inititaive. DMARC has been designated by the Internal Revenue Service as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. DMARC is the recipient of the 2010 Aurora Award from the Des Moines Register.
DMARC does not require attendance at or participation in religious services as a requirement or condition to receive services, and DMARC does not engage in religious proselytizing or counseling.
DMARC practices non-discrimination in accordance with all applicable federal and state regulations.