MovetheFood is a community-wide initiative that works toward a day when everyone in Greater Des Moines has enough to eat.
What is MovetheFood?
- MovetheFood is for people who need food and people who provide food.
- MovetheFood is about giving, volunteering and learning.
- MovetheFood is businesses, schools, congregations, youth groups, civic agencies and more.
- MovetheFood is addressing the entire food system to serve the nutrition and health needs of all Polk County residents.
- MovetheFood is committed to working with and for entire community, regardless of religion, race, creed or affiliation.
MovetheFood. . .Gets food to people who need it.
You. . .Can help!
Follow us on Twitter @MovetheFoodDSM
Thank you for your interest in MovetheFood. Together, we are creating a healthy and strong community.
MovetheFood is a DMARC-led inititaive. DMARC has been designated by the Internal Revenue Service as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. DMARC is the recipient of the 2012 LIVE UNITED Advocate Award from the United Way of Central Iowa.
DMARC does not require attendance at or participation in religious services as a requirement or condition to receive services, and DMARC does not engage in religious proselytizing or counseling.
DMARC practices non-discrimination in accordance with all applicable federal and state regulations.