Thanks so much to everyone who made the 6th Annual DMARC Soup Supper and Pottery Sale such a wonderful event! If you couldn’t come, you can still donate to help support the Food Pantry Network. We’re pleased to present this slideshow of the event:
Sixth Annual DMARC Soup Supper and Pottery Sale
April 1, 2012 :: 4:30 – 7 p.m.
West Des Moines Christian Church, 4501 Mills Civic Parkway, West Des Moines (same location as last year)
Proceeds benefit the DMARC Food Pantry Network.
Free will donation for supper.
Prices as marked for handcrafted pottery sale.
*As in past years, each participant gets to choose a beautiful crafted ceramic bowls, while supplies last, created at the RDG Dahlquist Art Studio Open Studio and donated by professional potters.
10 reasons to come to the Soup Supper:
1. The party favors are fabulous. (While supplies last.)
2. You like to eat.
3. Everyone who’s anyone will be there.
4. The soup will be delicious.
5. You need to eat.
6. You get to meet the indomitable DMARC Food Pantry Network committee.
7. Pottery handcrafted by professional artists will be for sale — all benefiting the Food Pantry Network .
8. You like to support awesome causes, such as the DMARC Food Pantry Network.
9. You will feel all warm inside, and not just because of the soup.
10. It’s good to be together.