- Basic Needs Network Assessment Report :: A snapshot of the Basic Needs Network of Human Services in Central Iowa, July 2012 Report
- The Center for Hunger-Free Communities :: Catalyzes food systems that are healthy, sustainable, just, and democratic by building community voice and capacity for change.
- Community Food Security Coalition :: A North American coalition of diverse people and organizations working from the local to international levels to build community food security.
- Healthy Polk 2020 :: A movement of individuals, businesses, and community organizations focused on improving the quality of life and health status of people in the community. Healthy Polk is a sponsor of MovetheFood.
- Interactive healthy recipe site :: United States Department of Agriculture. MovetheFood’s comments here.
- It’s Dinner Time :: A Report on Low-Income Families’ Efforts to Plan, Shop for and Cook Healthy Meals.
- The Iowa Food Bank Association blog :: Engages conversation about hunger in Iowa and elsewhere. Content paints a real picture of the lives of hungry Iowans and those who are fighting to alleviate their plight.
- Iowa Foods System Council :: Cultivating a just and diverse food system which supports healthier Iowans, communities, economies and the environment.
- We Can End Hunger :: A wealth of hunger-free resources to increase food and nutrition initiatives.
>>check back regularly for more links